Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• dallam20
    dallam20 Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I have loads of small paper pads and they just sit on my shelf unused which is a shame as they have lovely co-ordinating papers. I've started making patchwork backgrounds with them and thought I'd share a few.

Take care

Dawn x
  • kms26
    kms26 Posts: 846 Forumite
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Just wanted to let you all know i have posted a few things on my little piece of internet, if you would like a nosey :D
  • Mad-Frog
    Mad-Frog Posts: 936 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Tomsmom glad your DH treatment is going well

Flourgirl well done on the bonus on the wedding invites

Dragonllew hope your finger gets better soon

LauraD Fab cards

Addams congratulations on bingo win

Dallam love your card, great colours

FluffyB and Twinkledust welcome (and ayone else I have forgotten!)

Don't know where the time goes, had party for OH on Saturday made a cake which I will put you know where when I get some more time, loads of people my house was too small to cope!!

Trying to catch up but am on a training course all week and I have loads of cards to make, will try and catch up on blogs in between work and crafting
  • welshkaz
    welshkaz Posts: 288 Forumite
    Options
    WOW i spend hours just mooching through your blogs im getting the basics now but my matting and layering still never looks like your lots, practise i guess, the sentiments always look so different to mine im trying to find my way round my my my craft studio so hoping to find some sentiments on there lol off for another mooch lol
    may groc challenge £167/£280...
  • mary-op
    mary-op Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    Options
    dallam - what a good idea to do patchwork cards.......I've loads of small pieces of patterned paper......just the right size for that sort of thing. Looks like thats tomorrows ''project'' sorted out.:)

Hope you're all ok:)
    I would be unstoppable if only I could get started !

(previously known as mary43)
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Congrats to our latest winner.

Jomama - Really pretty "water" card - love how you've layered the nestie die cuts!

Betterlife - how did the doctor's go?

Dallam20 - Great patchwork cards - such a clever idea - love the faux stitching!

KMS26 - gorgeous "love" card - the heart gems look so cute, and your flower arrangement in the corner is lovely.
  • Georgiegirl2012
    Options
    Love the patchwork cards idea - it's something I've been thinking about for a while but haven't yt attempted, but the results are lovely.

I am incredibly tired today, so going to have a very early night. Have just posted my Peter rabbit card. Not physical red royal mail type post box, but in a bloggerlicious kinda way.

Haven't read hardly anything online tonight
  • louby-lou-lou
    louby-lou-lou Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 7 February 2011 at 10:41PM
    Options
    No cards are going to get done until wednesday now. I think my wednesdays are going to be my offical craft day.

Just need to vent, i am really worked up my tummy is in knots it's stupid. Why do people use their FB status to insult people and say what ever they like to people just because it is faceless. I tell you that woman that doesn't like me much wouldn't dare say anything to my face grrr!

It is so petty. I dared to go around a friends house for a meal and she has found out and gone mad. This woman is 10 years older than me, yet she acts 10 year younger than me. It was a last minute thing and just because we didn't mention it in the play ground before hand she thinks we were keeping it secret and has been moaning about us on her status calling us snobs and clicky. No names of course but it is aimed at us. I don't know how is dares to face me tomorrow now as she stands with us!

Didn't know i have to report my every move. So want to give her a cuttlebug kiss!
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • betterlife
    Options
    hi all, hi melissa, well went docs with little one and was sent to hospital, just got back! the doc was worried he had pneumonia, and he does but it is mild, he had to have an xray, but they have put him on antibiotics, and inhaler to help with the breathing and some other meds, they where happy for him to come home but said i can take him back straight away if he gets worse. hopefully the meds will help and he`ll be back to norm very soon, scared me to death! thanks for all the well wishers , xxxx
    One day I will live in a cabin in the woods
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    OMG betterlife :eek:, would scare me too, big hugs to him and to you. Sounds like the docs have things in hand with medicine and the inhaler xxx

Louby, what a blinking nightmare *rolls eyes*, why are some people like that? Well I hope you had a great night and rise above her pettiness ;) It's her in the wrong not you x
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport