Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Options
    Very wet here should be glad though as they have snow in Dunblane, got 2 nappy cakes to do and 2 cards to make for my Mum's birthday on friday

hugs to all
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    Hi Marg, I am part way through making mine, will post when it's done x

It's still massively windy here, nearly got blown away going to school and that's quite a job as I am far from a skinny minny ;) Done my jobs this morning - washing, Tesco, post office and took the car through the car wash as some 'lovely' birds had left about 30 splats all over my car yesterday :mad:

Big hugs to everyone and I hope all poorlies get better soon xxx

Thanks rainmac - infuriating though it is they say "muck for luck" if that happens up here - hope you win something :)
  • Glittermum
    Options
    Morning all - just popped rather a lot of Valentine's cards on my you know what if you fancy a nosy.

I'd like to thank all of you for your kind wishes for my other little venture - 1st workshop next Wednesday!
  • TomsMom
    TomsMom Posts: 4,251 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm here with a question today.

Who is a Stampin Up demo lady? Sorry, I've forgotten :o.

My friend in NZ sent me a birthday card (bottom right) - if that link didn't work it's the 3rd pic down, bottom right, purple card which says "Celebrate" on my last entry you know where.

She tells me that the "Celebrate" is from a set of four words/sentiments from Stampin Up. I've looked at their catalogue on the 'net and can't find it. Is it an old set? Is it still available? I think I might need it :D.
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Betterlife - hope you get a better night's rest tonight, its so tiring coping with little ones - let alone when you've not had enough sleep yourself.

PepPop - lovely card, the papers are so pretty and I love your colour scheme.

Marg - crikey 3 younger brothers, I've only got one - he's 7 years younger than me.

Glittermum - Fabulous valentines cards my favourite are the heart easel cards, I really like the red, black and white colour scheme on them, papers are great too!

TomsMom - sorry I haven't got a clue when it comes to their products - the stamp is lovely though - hope you find it.
  • Addams
    Addams Posts: 881 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Wow you lot have been chatty again!

Flourgirl - Well done on getting such a large tip!

Betterlife - Love the cake! The butterflies are gorgeous. Did you make it yourself? Hope your DS is feeling a bit better

Dallam - your card is really lovely. I know what you mean about the amount of stuff us crafter have. Its definately taking over!

Tomsmom - Hope your OH recovers quickly

Well done winners

Carmin - Welcome back, hope your laptop keeps working!

Hugs to all. xx
    May - £251.63/£155, June - £108.69/£150, July - £157.45/£155, Aug - £104.28/£155
    Sept - £110.80/£150, Make £5 a day in Oct challenge = £50.50/£155
  • ali.b.123
    ali.b.123 Posts: 1,240 Forumite
    Options
    Yoo hoo ladies - we have another winner :T:T:T

Blowing a hoolie here (again) never known it be so windy for so long!!!
    Marg - hope you are ok (sorry not entered yet - a bit stuck with ideas!!)
    Bettalife - hope your littlies are on the mend

Right off for a little blog hop xx
  • jomama
    jomama Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry have not been able to post much recently had problems with my broadband connection since the NEW YEAR :mad: have taken this long to resolve it. Have been reading the thread from work though but unable to post. Day off today to catch up. You ladies and gents are all so talented I have managed to look at alot of your work. Well done to all the winners:T I just wish I could spend more time crafting than having to do housework/work maybe I should let the cleaning fairies take care of it.:rotfl: Hugs to everyone that needs them.
  • betterlife
    Options
    addams, yes i made the cake, its a vanilla sponge with buttercream and strawberry jam in, the butterflies are like the ones you can get from the florist, you just get little tube thingies from a cake shop which push in the cake to stop wire stem contaminating? the cake. little one is no better so am off to docs now will update later xx
    One day I will live in a cabin in the woods
  • jomama
    jomama Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Have updated what cant be mentioned at last. There is a card on there that I would like to be considered for the latest MSE challenge,
    Thanks Jox
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport