We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Loan to pay off Credit Card?
Comments
-
It didn't say, I have submitted the application and if it is accepted I still have the cancellation period.0
-
I have had an email and letter saying that my application had been approved up to £7500, I am now waiting for my card. What would be my next step, I guess it would be to transfer the £7500 to my new card and set up a direct debit to reduce the balance (assuming I am on 0%). I have taken out card protection as nobody can be sure of their emplyment future.0
-
Any further advice on this?
Thanks0 -
another credit card with another 0% deal perhaps?
All the 3%'s will add up though.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards