We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Credit cards with reward schemes
shjo558
Posts: 1,550 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi,
I currently have a Tesco CC and use it for all spending purely to boost my Tesco Clubcard points.
I never seem to use the clubcard vouchers as anything other than cash vouchers in store as there aren't really any deals that take my fancy.
Is there a list of other Cards that have a reward scheme as I'm tempted to change to something else.
I always pay it off in each month and never use it for a cash advance so don't really care what the insterest rates are!
Thanks
I currently have a Tesco CC and use it for all spending purely to boost my Tesco Clubcard points.
I never seem to use the clubcard vouchers as anything other than cash vouchers in store as there aren't really any deals that take my fancy.
Is there a list of other Cards that have a reward scheme as I'm tempted to change to something else.
I always pay it off in each month and never use it for a cash advance so don't really care what the insterest rates are!
Thanks
Back to serious comping after a 2 year break - 25/05/13.:j
0
Comments
-
I think this link gives you what you want.0
-
The John Lewis one seems ok.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards