Travel Insurance whilst based in Cyprus

Hi all,

Based in Cyprus at the mo and our travel insurance has just expired. We're looking at doing some travelling whilst here and obviously back to the UK.

Can we just insure with a UK company or does it have to be one that caters for you having an address abroad?

Thanking you :cool:


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools