Elephant Car Insurance - Automatic Renewal

Options
1235»

Comments

• tamiami
    tamiami Posts: 537 Forumite
    Options
    None of my insurances automatically renew, I renegotiate or move companies each year. If someone offers me a renewal quote that is well overpriced, and then offers to lower it afterwards then I would not go with them out of pricipal, serve them right for trying it on in the first place, lol.
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    If someones stupid enough to forget to renew their car insurance, gets caught and has their car seized then thats their own fault.

What ever happened to personal responsibility.

Sadly, personal responsibility went out of the window years ago, (I suspect at the same time as the compensation culture appeared) . Read the the forums on here to prove that,. eg "My account want overdrawn by a few pounds, thebanks started adding their [published] charges now I owe £160, help!", just one pots I've read here today!

21st century Britain = everything is someone else's fault.
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    melbell wrote: »
    Your attitude stunk, When I was a customer service rep and got a rude person like you, I'd throw you back into the queue.

That renewal agent, has to go through the process offer a lower quote. If they fail to offer they get in trouble. That is probation failing and bonus loosing.

So yeah, You was rude.

The worst part of my job was sacking people, however, with your attitude it would have been a public service.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure