Pipex Homecall

Y'now, the one endorsed by David Hasselhof.

Don't go there, they are complete fibbers, they offer you a nice special offer package of £9.99 for the first X months and claim they are cheaper than BT after that. Not true. My bills are between £30-£45 per month - with BT they were never over £25.

They sent me a letter dated 23 August saying I hadn't paid but I hadn't even received the bill!! They kept refusing to send another as they claimed they'd already sent it (unless they charged me of course) - anyway, to cut a long story short, after various letters and phone calls I said I wouldn't pay until I had the bill - it continued and I asked them to cancel my account and send me a final statement.

They are adamant that they have not had a received any requests from me to cancel (4 letters and numerous phone calls).

They have now referred my account to a debt collection agency and I have contacted this agency and copied them in on all correspondence (I now back up every phone call with a letter!) so that they know why I haven't paid. And I've contacted Trading Standards.

I just thought I'd warn you all not to trust them!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

54 ways to ‘DIY it’

According to the MSE Forum

MSE Team Blog

£10 Christmas bonus

For benefits recipients

MSE News

Lidl '£10 off £40 spend' voucher

Via Metro or Daily Mail. Excludes NI

MSE Deals