🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The future is bright for 3Dogs and it's about time too

Options
1446447448449450452»

Comments

• Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    A reminder to all people who post on the MSE forums or any other social networking site - not all people are nice. The whole world and his mate can potentially read what you have posted. If it is not something you would want to be known publically then don't post it, keep it to PMs where you can choose who has that information. A person's race, beliefs, etc are their own business, but there will always be someone out there with too much time on their hands wanting to cause trouble and upset, so think before you post.

If you get an onslaught of hate mail, good job it's nearly Guy Fawkes Night - just print them off and shove them on the bonfire before reporting the posters to the powers that be!
    One life - your life - live it!
  • AllieBallie
    Options
    well said Nargle :)
    Those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter :o
  • savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks girls. Hooray for MSE.
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • AllieBallie
    Options
    did you get my PM SW? :)
    Those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter :o
  • Mr_3Dogs
    Mr_3Dogs Posts: 448 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone,please take Nargles advice and ignore them.They can only hurt you if you let them.Back later,lots to do!!! Susan sends her love Kit,and so do I.
    Ha'way the Lads - SAFC
    Enjoying life to the full
  • delicious_2
    Options
    I have explained the whole lot to you in detail phil, over and over. I'm not even going to warrent talking about any of what you've wrote above. You know me Phil. Come on.
    Save £1000 in a year... £19.281000
    Miche
  • philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    delicious wrote: »
    I have explained the whole lot to you in detail phil, over and over. I'm not even going to warrent talking about any of what you've wrote above. You know me Phil. Come on.

hmm knowing you everythings already been forwared to chelle's bunnys...:mad:

aww....you took your thanks off post #4522...:(
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • Enough is enough.

Too much time is being spent on this thread and the arguments will just keep perpetuating so I'm closing it.

If these issues persist we will simply start removing accounts; we have more important things to be putting resource into (namely moneysaving).

Follow @MSE_Forum on twitter
    Join the MSE Forum
    New forum user? Watch our New to the Forum? Youtube guide
    Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate