OptOut

I *thought* this was a telephone thing that
Stop Nuisance Phone Calls
something like the mail preference.

Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To access the PayPal website or your account safely and securely, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/uk/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.
PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.
To learn more about protecting yourself from fraud, visit the Security Centre. Click "Security Centre" at the bottom of any PayPal page
Pay Me With PayPal

Dear *******************************

Opt-Out UK Limited ([email protected]) would like to be paid through PayPal.
Money Request Details
Amount: £2.50 GBP
Event Date: 26 Sep. 2006
Note: Dear Opt-Out Applicant.
The Opt-Out Service helps you to stop nuisance calls, junk faxes, junk mail or junk e-mail.
Security is our top concern so your identity needs to be verified. This is so that we can be sure that it was you who registered.
A one-time payment of £2.50 (Two Pound - Fifty) is required to administer the verification process. Please note that all services provided in your account are Free for Life.
One of our dedicated personnel will email you upon activation of your account.
For more information visit https://www.optoutuk.co.uk
Pay With PayPal
PayPal makes it easy to send Opt-Out UK Limited money. Click below to send this payment:

CHEEKY Choose a B or a F ;) oogers
I wont repeat what I have sent them !

Yes I have got caller display, am x-directory, But you still have to get up to check. Why isnt there a law against random generated numbers, btw 4 in a DAY since I enquired, and notice the mail doesnt say much about MY privacy - count how many pay's there are !!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Cyber Monday deals

Here’s what the Deals Team have spotted

MSE Deal

How to find cheap PCR tests

The rule change comes into force tomorrow

MSE Guide