"This site's changed my life" Blog Discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• gingerman_3
    Options
    Thankyou Martin for an invaluable website.
    I thought I was money savey before I found you, but I certainly wasn't. You, and you regular posters, have provided with me with a positive direction to gaining control over my finances.
    I'm lucky that I don't have any large debt but knowing that I'm making the most of the money I have is a great comfort.
    My friends and family think I'm a little obsessed as I'm always pointing them to here!
    Your attitude to the media is to be commended, and I hope you continue to help the little man (and woman!) to prosperity.
  • Kathbaby
    Options
    Martin for Chancellor of the exchequer , no matter who the residing party is.
    Imagine the kids watching telly without "get this credit card now" ads sandwiched between "move your account to us" cheesy smile and"worried about debts? - speak to us and reduce your monthly payments" ads....
    Imagine knowing that the banks will only charge a fair fee if they bounce that direct debit that was requested the day before payday....
    Imagine an income that will only have necessary deductions and last until the end of the month because you know how to shop , save and spread it wisely...
    Imagine nobody needing this website because we all share our good knowledge with our neighbours, friends and family , and the media distribute it free of charge.....
    I nominate Martin for number 11 , who'll second?
    (think what you'll save in rent/mortgage , Martin!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure