We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 14

1…746747749751752…907

Comments

  • xmaslolly76
    xmaslolly76 Posts: 3,974 Forumite
    My hair looks like that when i get up in the morning just longer :rotfl:
    :jFriends are like fabric you can never have enough:j
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    edited 8 October 2010 at 10:11PM
    cafc easy done if you can let your hair grow .. im doing that now .. let your hair grow but sill have trimed but more have the thickness taken out rather then the length .. then when its to the length you want used big rollers and blow dryer (or dry over night) and pull out carefully .. never brush just run your fingers through (natural curls makes you used to doing that) ...

    the adaptation on the v.becks cut i love for women that can pull it over ..http://www.channel4.com/4beauty/on-tv/how-to-look-good-naked/series-7/how-to-look-good-naked-ruth/display/page/2 x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • xmaslolly76
    xmaslolly76 Posts: 3,974 Forumite
    Right ladies lexi is stiring for her last feed so im off to bed, its been lovely to catch up and i promise i will be back more regular from now on night night xx
    :jFriends are like fabric you can never have enough:j
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    night night XL xxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • BrunoM
    BrunoM Posts: 1,722
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hello hello all :) I have been peacefully lurking and mostly keeping up, but 3 invoked me - work plus home has been veeery busy this week and I've only barely ish kept up with people's posting.

    My house has felt very full all week with FIL+friend staying, I have largely come to terms with it for now... they're off to Norfolk for a couple of days so we get a break at least. Stupid Homebase won't deliver my furniture til next Thursday which is the day the friend leaves so my kindly futon buying will be reduced in meaningful value!

    Lots of general hassle at work but nothing particular really; promotion I am going for looking less likely not because I am not good for it, but because some other more senior people to me are applying for it... fingers still crossed but no longer optimistic.

    OH generally spavined and feeble, although we have a good support girdle thing from https://www.lafeenoire.com now which helps her quite a lot when she has to walk around. We were at hospital this morning for her GTT (to check if she may have gestational diabetes) this morning and she had to go back to bed for 3 hours after the ordeal :p

    Can't think of anything else to report really. I have been reading and smiling or being upset for people for the last few days but there is way too much to try to comment on. I am incensed with some people's OHs, smiled and mentally cooed at some people's adorable little ones and their progress or cutenesses, and send psychic hugs to people needing a break which is quite a few of us I think.



    Lol KK, I only have the vaguest idea of what my hubby does at his job... It's not that interesting lol...


    My poor OH puts a lot of effort into trying to be interested and impressed with my work but if I ever actually start talking to her about it or tell her a work story or whatever I can see her eyes glazing over :o she does try though!

    ETA I should probably get some of one of those anti-mould sprays :eek: thanks for reminding me and therefore making me feel guilty and increasing the chance of my actually doing something, PT!
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    edited 8 October 2010 at 10:32PM
    Just diving in! There is a swagbucks code mentioned on the blog but I can't find it HELP waahhh:p
    found it! look at the hot deal with a heart in the name
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,123
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    cafc easy done if you can let your hair grow .. im doing that now .. let your hair grow but sill have trimed but more have the thickness taken out rather then the length .. then when its to the length you want used big rollers and blow dryer (or dry over night) and pull out carefully .. never brush just run your fingers through (natural curls makes you used to doing that) ...

    the adaptation on the v.becks cut i love for women that can pull it over ..http://www.channel4.com/4beauty/on-tv/how-to-look-good-naked/series-7/how-to-look-good-naked-ruth/display/page/2 x

    Im thinking maybe i could get the fringe cut in now (she wears her in so many different ways - i'm a tad obsessed with her hair!)

    that hair colour on that link is what i was thinking for KitKat :T
    Wealth is not measured by currency
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,187
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    CAFCGirl wrote: »

    I think the c section has helped with the wizard sleeve issue, but then the no niceness since dec 09 has helped in that dept as well :rotfl:

    I've had three by natural delivery, and a bloke on another forum commented it must be like throwing a sausage in the Tyne Tunnel. Cheeky booger :rotfl:

    Don't ask me about hair. I've still got the same hairstyle that I've had most of my life. Old school friends have added me on FB and noted that my hair looks the same as when I was at school :o
    Here I go again on my own....
  • delain
    delain Posts: 7,700 Forumite
    CAFCGirl wrote: »
    milk choc brown with caramel and bitter choc highlights would suit you....

    delain - what condition is your hair, thick or thin? And are you ok with a hairdryer with your hands?

    Hairdryers are fine, it's quite thick, below shoulder length (just) and quite damaged towards the ends but nice at the top :o:o
    Mum of several with a twisted sense of humour and a laundry obsession :o:o
  • kitkat5566
    kitkat5566 Posts: 1,332 Forumite
    Cafc: I may have done something a tiny bit naughty, but it's nothing really! Thanks about the hair colour tip, might try convince OH to treat me, my hair is carp ATM. For some reason thru pregnancy it went straight, now it's incredibly curly!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.