NUS Card Delivery

Options
Has anybody else had problems with getting their nus cards delivered? I had an email saying that My nus card was dispatched but its been a while now and had nothing in the post. It said to contact them if its been longer than 5 days but they never replied to my email and nobody answers the phone

Comments

• Rachel_123
    Options
    Is it definately going to your house? I remember mine was sent to my students union so they could prove I was definately a student there
  • WelshSun
    WelshSun Posts: 246 Forumite
    Options
    Last year at least they sent it to your Student Union so you could prove you were a student. As far as I know they wont send the card to anyones home.
  • Loki01
    Loki01 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah! It at ur Uni
  • narabanekeater
    Options
    is the the extra one you have? if so theres been a problem with the payment system and they advided me today to wait another week
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • anna_p86
    Options
    Mine was sent (pretty promptly) to my house as I study with the Open University, so it does depend who you're studying with.
  • HeatherH
    Options
    mine was sent to my home address as I'm on my 3rd year and 3rd card so they know I'm definitely who I say I am. If it's your 1st year, try the union, if it's not. contact the website x
    TSB: £4900
    Virgin: £4700

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...
  • newmum1
    newmum1 Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi, I agree with the others if its your first year it will be at yr uni. I ordered mine toaday and it stated that I will be sent an email informing me when it is ready for collection at uni.
  • stephyt23
    Options
    As above if it's your first year you have to collect it from uni.

However, i'm in my second year but didn't get a renewal email so mine is going to uni but i've emailed them to get it forwarded to me which they are doing :)
    Saved: £1566.53/ £2000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport