We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

ID plants purrlease!

Options
Hi all, I have a number of plants loafing around, admittedly I have neglected some of them only because I cannot seem to find out what they are! I have done the usual watering thing but at long last I have ample time to spend in the garden in the next few days so it's time to action the jobs I never seem to get around to!

The pics aren't the best because my camera is being temperamental and in some photos there are more than one plant.

Most of the originate to when I first got the gardening bug and didn't see the usefulness of actually labelling things......little did I know I would become so hooked to the point I cannot remember the names of everything. The plants may seem to ring a bell with anyone that bought the Thompson and Morgan CFS collection.....or was it an earlier offer.....See what I mean?!!!

Any help would be great, and I have learned a lesson and now proficient in using name stick thingies for everything!

http://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx155/dollparts999/plant%20ID/
There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Comments

• peter_the_piper
    peter_the_piper Posts: 30,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 1 September 2010 at 12:47PM
    Options
    1)Verbena trailing
    2)Lysimachia
    3)Oenethera
    4)Gazania
    6)Osteospurmum tender
    7)Osteospurmum hardy
    8-9)Oenethera
    Working on rest but brain dead, need food.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure