We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

free kitchen goodies with cravendale milk

1…5657596162…76

Comments

  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I am still smiling at quoia's sig :)
    52% tight
  • Good evening!
    Please I need to only get one more code! Few hours to go and counting! Eeek! After the bowl!
    Thank you xx
  • katsu
    katsu Posts: 5,053
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    I have one code spare: p7qcjjrcy4y

    I've got a lovely set of Tea Towels and a plastic beaker, with another beaker on the way. Really nice stuff and thanks to all the people who've posted their views on what they got or posted/PMed codes to others.

    Fingers crossed the next stuff is as lovely :)
    Debt at highest: £8k. Debt Free 31/12/2009. Original MFD May 2036, MF Dec 2018.
  • katsu wrote: »
    Fingers crossed the next stuff is as lovely :)

    I've already got my eye on the tea, coffee and sugar pots - can't wait to start saving for them (going to be more organised this time)
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
    it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Oh thank you so much! Thats it! All in and time and ready to recieve my bowl! Got the spoons and cookie mug, but couldnt believe they werent going to transfer your existing codes along, was so close and would have been gutted if id lost them all! But thank you so so much!!! Yay!!! xx
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm still on the begging list, thanks ever so much for anyone who considers me :)
    52% tight
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Jelly come back in 5 minutes...till I go and check something.
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    If all else fails the cookie mugs are on sale on ebay :)

    I don't buy cravendale, we buy lactofree so it's my own fault I don't have codes :)
    52% tight
  • Hazza77
    Hazza77 Posts: 12 Forumite
    I just need one more if anyone can help?
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Aw sorry jelly, thought I might have accessed another 2 codes there but they've gone to the dump (stupid man!) Sorry if I got your hopes up. :o
    Herman - MP for all! :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.