free kitchen goodies with cravendale milk

Options

Comments

• continualdiamond
    Options
    Thank you for this.

If anyone can pm me some codes really appreciate it, i know thats cheeky and all but i very rarely get through 2L of milk a week cos OH doesn't drink the stuff so i tend to get the really small milks.

Will try and buy a few of the 2L when i need more milk, but don't wanna buy it and waste it.
    Mummy to two girls: October 2013 and February 2016
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    T&Cs says 1 entry PER PERSON (not household)

Wonder if you can enter numerous times (different names emails etc. - maybe addresses) getting 2 codes each time and redeem them on the same Cravendale milkmatters account ? :)

Having said that BOTH my free "unique loyalty codes" started MM - maybe you can ONLY redeem 1 pair of MM (MilkMatters) codes per person at milkmatters ? :(

None of the real codes I've had so far start with one M let alone two !!

Then again that is not neccessarily a problem - is it ?
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    T&Cs says 1 entry PER PERSON (not household) Wonder if you can enter numerous times (different names emails etc. - maybe addresses) getting 2 codes each time and redeem them on the same Cravendale milkmatters account ? Yes you can but you will be getting the same codes.

Having said that BOTH my free "unique loyalty codes" started MM - maybe you can ONLY redeem 1 pair of MM (MilkMatters) codes per person at milkmatters ? :(

As for your real code when you bought the milk it can only be used once, and it will not let you use it again on your other addy. So far I have used 4 free codes since they started. Two from morris' link & two from the email they sent to us.

We drink cravendale so its no probs for us to collect the codes.

These are the other 2 free loyalty codes if you have not use it yet:-

MM937767QYM

MM64FEGEA9D
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• Ash_McCloud
    Ash_McCloud Posts: 21,412 Forumite
    Chutzpah Haggler
    Options
    Thanks, will look out for this :T
  • pastizzi
    pastizzi Posts: 381 Forumite
    Options
    dr who-who just put in your 2 codes and each one gave the same message "oops sorry your code is invalid please try again" so i clicked again and they were accepted! were these the email you mentioned codes or your morrison codes? just curious as my morrison codes were different! thank you gratefull for the extra 2 points :) I seem to remember the morrisons comp said thank you for entering here are your two UNIQUE codes, i have already put mine in but be interesting if they worked for someone else have a go and let us know. MMGCRWDJRHP MMXEN76Y4P6 ;)
    I LOVE BETTY CROCKER
  • The codes can be used by others - I have got 7 points straight away by using codes posted on hotdeals. Seems as long as different account can use them.... so any others out there??......
  • Lemony
    Lemony Posts: 982 Forumite
    Options
    I can't log in now. Is it just me or is there a problem with the site?
  • cornishlady
    cornishlady Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    pastizzi wrote: »
    dr who-who just put in your 2 codes and each one gave the same message "oops sorry your code is invalid please try again" so i clicked again and they were accepted! were these the email you mentioned codes or your morrison codes? just curious as my morrison codes were different! thank you gratefull for the extra 2 points :) I seem to remember the morrisons comp said thank you for entering here are your two UNIQUE codes, i have already put mine in but be interesting if they worked for someone else have a go and let us know. MMGCRWDJRHP MMXEN76Y4P6 ;)

this seems abit odd but my 2 codes from the morrisons comp link are the same as these
  • cornishlady
    cornishlady Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    quoia wrote: »
    T&Cs says 1 entry PER PERSON (not household) Wonder if you can enter numerous times (different names emails etc. - maybe addresses) getting 2 codes each time and redeem them on the same Cravendale milkmatters account ? Yes you can but you will be getting the same codes.

As for your real code when you bought the milk it can only be used once, and it will not let you use it again on your other addy. So far I have used 4 free codes since they started. Two from morris' link & two from the email they sent to us.

We drink cravendale so its no probs for us to collect the codes.

These are the other 2 free loyalty codes if you have not use it yet:-

MM937767QYM

MM64FEGEA9D
    :) these 2 codes have been accepted on my account
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I'm saving for the tea pot
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories