We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Catalytic Converter
little_miss_sunshine_3
Posts: 68 Forumite
in Motoring
Hello everyone,
I am hoping someone can help me, I have a scrap Catalytic Converter, I live in Berkshire and I am hoping to scrap it and get some money for it, if not then just get rid of it.
Does anyone know how I can do this?
Thank you
I am hoping someone can help me, I have a scrap Catalytic Converter, I live in Berkshire and I am hoping to scrap it and get some money for it, if not then just get rid of it.
Does anyone know how I can do this?
Thank you
0
Comments
-
Some scrap yards take them. Have a look through your local yellow pages and give a few a ring and see how much they'll give you.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards