co-operative bank pathfinder account

Options
Does anyone still have this account?, was the first non credit scored account with a visa debit card. I had forgotten i had the account!. Operated as normal current account(but no cheque book etc)

Its still around i think but as a Guernsey branch based account.

http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/servlet/Satellite/1193206371866,CFSweb/Page/Bank-CurrentAccounts
For everthing else there's mastercard.
For clampers there's Barclaycard.

Comments

• Dr_Cuckoo3
    Dr_Cuckoo3 Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    Options
    Yes - I have a COOP Current Account and Pathfinder account :cool:

Sort code is 08-92-80 Manchester Admin Centre

The old accounts are UK based ;)

The account had a blue debit card at the time as opposed to the brown current account card

They did't re-issue my card due to the account being unused for years and are now being a pain about issuing a new card - minimum balance not met etc :o

The account still works and I use it for bill payments / transfers to other accounts

Annoyingly , transfers between the COOP current account and Pathfinder are not instant so it is quicker to transfer from the current account to another bank and then back to the COOP Pathfinder :o
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • datostar
    datostar Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My wife still has one for her pension to be paid into and use for various transfers to savings, bill payments etc. It used to pay a decent rate of interest, but it's derisory now. £5000 balance. or so pays about 60p a month interest (but even that's more than many current accounts nowadays). Useful account actually. As stated above, no cheque book but they seem to be on the way out anyway.
  • BASFORDLAD
    BASFORDLAD Posts: 2,418 Forumite
    Options
    Ordered a replacement card without any problems, i wonder why they transfered to an offshore type account
    For everthing else there's mastercard.
    For clampers there's Barclaycard.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family