We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Laptop Repair / Replacement Issue

2»

Comments

  • Sandoval
    Sandoval Posts: 903 Forumite
    Fergie76 wrote: »
    Has this clown not been banned yet?
    Don't give up !

    Suggest that you escalate and complain to Martin Lewis, CEO & President via sending him an email at martinlewis@moneysavingexpert.com

    It is worth a try.

    Good luck and hope this helps :rotfl:
  • Equaliser123
    Equaliser123 Posts: 3,404 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    sirmarcus wrote: »
    Don't give up !

    Suggest that you escalate and complain to Mark Hurd, HP CEO & President via sending him an email at [EMAIL="mark.hurd@hp.com"]mark.hurd@hp.com[/EMAIL].

    It is worth a try.

    Good luck and hope this helps.

    Not his email address. Again.
  • Esqui
    Esqui Posts: 3,414 Forumite
    But how will this help?
    Squirrel!
    If I tell you who I work for, I'm not allowed to help you. If I don't say, then I can help you with questions and fixing products. Regardless, there's still no secret EU law.
    Now 20% cooler
  • sirmarcus
    sirmarcus Posts: 1,381 Forumite
    sirmarcus wrote: »
    Nop...you are the plonker. Look here at http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/

    As I said before, she is the interim CEO and her email address is
    cathie.lesjak[EMAIL="cathie.lesjak@hp.com"]@hp.com[/EMAIL]. If you try sending to this email address, you will not get an amail notification reject note. If you try sending to [EMAIL="wrong.address@hp.com"]wrong.address@hp.com[/EMAIL],, you will get an email reject notification message.

    Just shows how worthless your opinions and views are !:):D:D:rotfl::):)

    Why also don't you post another pointless and meaningless posting on this thread entitled 'Sirmarcus' so that it can (yet again) be removed as being absusive ?

    I really don't care about you opinions or views and will ignore them with immediate effect. As I have said already, I am not interested and just shows how worthless your opinions and views are. :):D:D:):rotfl::)
  • Equaliser123
    Equaliser123 Posts: 3,404 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    sirmarcus wrote: »
    I really don't care about you opinions or views and will ignore them with immediate effect. As I have said already, I am not interested and just shows how worthless your opinions and views are. :):D:D:):rotfl::)

    That said, you seem to be very highly strung about me, don't you? Deep breaths....
  • Equaliser123
    Equaliser123 Posts: 3,404 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    sirmarcus wrote: »
    Nop...you are the plonker. Look here at http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/

    As I said before, she is the interim CEO and her email address is
    cathie.lesjak[EMAIL="cathie.lesjak@hp.com"]@hp.com[/EMAIL]. If you try sending to this email address, you will not get an amail notification reject note. If you try sending to [EMAIL="wrong.address@hp.com"]wrong.address@hp.com[/EMAIL],, you will get an email reject notification message.

    Just shows how worthless your opinions and views are !:):D:D:rotfl::):)

    Your spelling is getting worse and worse. It was atrocious to begin with.

    No, that is not the format of senior HP people. How do I know? I just do....
  • Esqui
    Esqui Posts: 3,414 Forumite
    Is sirmarcus now arguing with himself?
    Squirrel!
    If I tell you who I work for, I'm not allowed to help you. If I don't say, then I can help you with questions and fixing products. Regardless, there's still no secret EU law.
    Now 20% cooler
  • Helix
    Helix Posts: 2,381 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    If you really want to email the HP CEO they have form on the website:

    http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/email/ceo/index.html

    I also notice the sirmarcus hasn't updated the email address for Steve Jobs on his website, after it was pointed out that it was wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.