Moses basket for baby

Options
does anyone know if its possible to buy a replacement mattress for a moses basket? I'm not even sure if they are all a similar size.....

Or failing that, does anyone have any suggestions for cleaning the mattress? It has had a phenomonal amount of sick on it, and as much as I try to clean it up as and when it happens, sometimes when I get up in the morning I notice that she has been sick on it during the night and it has now soaked in....

Comments

• finc
    finc Posts: 1,095 Forumite
    Options
    You can buy mattresses in Mothercare and loads of other independant shops.

Unless it is a branded one like Mamas and Papas I would take the basket with you to make sure it fits as they vary in size and shape.
    :smileyhea
  • bobsa1
    bobsa1 Posts: 1,947 Forumite
    Options
    I got mine from mothercare. it was about £10. Alternatively give it a really good wash in sterilising fluid and let it dry really well until no smell lingers.
  • Got mine from Mothercare too. I couldn't get one to fit my basket so just trimmed it down a bit.
  • lato161105
    Options
    Mine went in a pillow case then in the washer just use big stitches to sew up the pillow case then on a the lowest wash you got, worked everytime and my monster used to bring back every bottle xxx
  • Janepig
    Janepig Posts: 16,780 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine from Toys r us.

Jxx
    And it looks like we made it once again
    Yes it looks like we made it to the end
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing