We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Ford Focus radio code
Comments
-
6498.................hi,
just wondered if anyone can help me out with the code for my radio?
The serial number is m593511
thank youNever associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
Thank you! You are a star! I promise I will put the code somewhere safe this time.
Remembering our troops...0 -
Hi. Can anyone help me find the code for my radio
Ford number is M214723 ?:beer:
0 -
use 9092..............0
-
hi,
when we bought our car second hand we were be given a spare instruction book not our one. At the time I did not complain BUT now I understand that it means I do not have the code for unlocking the radio. It has been locked fro 3 months now!:mad: I have paid good money to have it removed in order to read the serial code which is M052416 can somebody tell me the code, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE thanks0 -
4 8 8 8
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
4 3 4 3please can you look up the radio code for the ford focus sn m025952?
Thanks in advanceNever associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
Thank you so much! It has worked I could not believe my hear
I will giv e the heros a donanations as a thanks you. keep uo the good work. 0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
