We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Competitions Discussion Thread Part 12

1…7778808283…236

Comments

  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I can't seem to enter any of the Good to know comps, I get an error saying can't connect to server when I try to submit the answer, this has gone on for a few days, No-one else has mentioned this issue? I have tried 4 diff browsers and still no joy, anyone got any ideas?

    tia xxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    hi, not really my place to ask :o but ratgirl is asking if anyone can help to post the empire comps..
    i'd love to help but being not well at the moment & mags take a lot of my time up thought maybe peeps wouldn't see the post in the inn so popped it in here if anyone can help :)

    #3334
    RatGirl
    post_old.gif Yesterday, 10:33 AM


    #3350

    xx
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • fizzyhelen
    fizzyhelen Posts: 8,867 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    hi, not really my place to ask :o but ratgirl is asking if anyone can help to post the empire comps..
    i'd love to help but being not well at the moment & mags take a lot of my time up thought maybe peeps wouldn't see the post in the inn so popped it in here if anyone can help :)

    #3334
    RatGirl
    post_old.gif Yesterday, 10:33 AM


    #3350

    xx

    I don't mind doing them if no-one else wants to:o
    :)ITV Winners Club Member #46:)
    :DFish Slice Winner 2013:D


    #justiceforpoppi

  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    fizzyhelen wrote: »
    I don't mind doing them if no-one else wants to:o

    thanks fizzy :A xxx
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • titchylin
    titchylin Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    toniq wrote: »
    I can't seem to enter any of the Good to know comps, I get an error saying can't connect to server when I try to submit the answer, this has gone on for a few days, No-one else has mentioned this issue? I have tried 4 diff browsers and still no joy, anyone got any ideas?

    tia xxx


    same here toniq

    having probs with scotch comp today as well!!!

    ooer whats happening!!
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    toniq wrote: »
    I can't seem to enter any of the Good to know comps, I get an error saying can't connect to server when I try to submit the answer, this has gone on for a few days, No-one else has mentioned this issue? I have tried 4 diff browsers and still no joy, anyone got any ideas?

    tia xxx

    Working fine for me t. Just tried one to make sure.
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    titchylin wrote: »
    same here toniq

    having probs with scotch comp today as well!!!

    ooer whats happening!!

    I had problems with Scotch Tape last night but just worked OK.
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    toniq wrote: »
    I can't seem to enter any of the Good to know comps, I get an error saying can't connect to server when I try to submit the answer, this has gone on for a few days, No-one else has mentioned this issue? I have tried 4 diff browsers and still no joy, anyone got any ideas?

    tia xxx


    :( Haven't been able to enter GoodToKnow or IPC magazines (e.g. this one https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2780180) for last couple of days - I thought it was just me too, :o!
    I did have a whinge somewhere and noticed posts on a couple of threads but then folk were saying "All OK now..."
    Am using IE8, but that won't matter if you're tried different browsers... :(
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I might email them and alert them that a few can't seem to enter xxx thanks for letting me know, at least it isn't just me xxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • titchylin
    titchylin Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    plenty comp is now up and running - except i didnt win!! couldnt even print off 50p coupon

    methinks an email on the way to them

    might get some mocs to buy more!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.