We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
CC interest....bit of a thick question
dantheman2010
Posts: 697 Forumite
in Credit cards
I apologise if this is stupid, I just need to clairfy.
If my statement is produced on 6th of August with a zero balance and between 6th August to 6th September I spend £60.00, when my statement is produced on 6th September giving me about 2-3 weeks to pay......if I pay the whole £60 off before/by the due date will I incur any interest?
Thanks
If my statement is produced on 6th of August with a zero balance and between 6th August to 6th September I spend £60.00, when my statement is produced on 6th September giving me about 2-3 weeks to pay......if I pay the whole £60 off before/by the due date will I incur any interest?
Thanks
0
Comments
-
No interest if paid in full on time.0
-
bobbydrake50 wrote: »No interest if paid in full on time.
Which is the smartest way to use a credit card.
Use it instead of cash and clear each month.
Best of fortune.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards