We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Agent for buying used cars?
Are there any people out there who will find the car I'm after at the price I'm after. I last used a woman called Jackie from Bolton, she was great. She always managed to get a low mileage car for me at a price I couldn't match where I am in Dorset. Made money herself, paid a bloke to drive it down to me - don't know how she did it. That was 160,00 miles ago and now her phone number is no longer active.
Any suggestions or recommendations welcome.
Any suggestions or recommendations welcome.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards