Can i tax car with no log or reminder?

Options
13»

Comments

• sassy_one
    sassy_one Posts: 2,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I acknowledged that on the last sentence - just didn't word it clearly enough!lol :doh: :rotfl:

And any advice on how you get a stalker? Wouldn't mind one either! :p

I have no ideal liverpoolste, I have posted here only for a few months now, after a few years of just reading, and seem to have had a few members take a instant dislike to my postings, think some members just think they are right and everyone else is wrong and forget this is a open forum.

As I was saying, Summer holidays are over soon, at least I hope it is that, as I would hate to think an adult has gone to so much trouble in stalking me!! :eek:
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::T
  • liverpoolste
    Options
    sassy-one wrote: »
    ...............and seem to have had a few members take a instant dislike to my postings, think some members just think they are right and everyone else is wrong and forget this is a open forum.

...............I would hate to think an adult has gone to so much trouble in stalking me!! :eek:
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::T

Well when I had my 'hiccup' a couple of weeks back I thought your advice was positive and the criticism constructive :p

Anyway who gives a fig what other peep's think, as long as your advice is for the good of the OP overall? Your attitude to it all should be as my 84y.o Gran is Scotland says "Ya Ceeky Chunt!!!!" :rotfl:
  • sassy_one
    sassy_one Posts: 2,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well when I had my 'hiccup' a couple of weeks back I thought your advice was positive and the criticism constructive :p

Anyway who gives a fig what other peep's think, as long as your advice is for the good of the OP overall? Your attitude to it all should be as my 84y.o Gran is Scotland says "Ya Ceeky Chunt!!!!" :rotfl:

Oh it's you :) LOL

How did the car on eBay go, did you end up buying it?
    I had thoughts that night you weren't on the night after that you had and broke down on the way home!

I simply ignore it, doesn't put me off posting here, so they can carry on, if it keeps them off the streets mugging some OAP then I have done some good :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure