first time stoozer not got a clue any info greatly appreciated

hi there, i always pay off the balance of my cc at the end of each month tho this months a bit tight and ive got 950.00 on my tesco cc to be paid by 24th and ive just noticed that nationwide are doing 15 months at 0% so do i apply hope that it gets throu on time then either pay it off or move it to another o% cc is that stoozing? sorry for sounding a bit thick:eek: thanks button will not b 4gotton!!!! cheers for reading

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    kazzys51 wrote: »
    do i apply hope that it gets throu on time then either pay it off or move it to another o% cc
    The 24th may be pushing it a bit, although having said that my partner has just got a Virgin card and from application to BT received on the other card took just 8 working days. I'm not sure how fast Nationwide are though.
    is that stoozing?
    If you have the money in savings but would rather not use it because you'll make more than the BT fee in interest, then yes it's stoozing. However, if you don't have the money readily available it's rate-tarting.
  • kazzys51
    kazzys51 Posts: 214 Forumite
    thanks yb! i usually op my mort by 500.00 each month but for the first time in 3 yrs i think im gonna have to let it slip unless i do something else like stoozing it against my grain to fall off the op wagon!! thanks again for you reply
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure