Reason for Credit Card Decline: Too Many New Customers Today?

Options

Comments

• lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,632 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Again I'm sorry my wording caused offence.

It was meant to empasize that if you ignore a massive global unprecented event then you may perhaps be overlooking something.
  • tescomilk
    tescomilk Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    moonrakerz wrote: »
    Lisyloo appears to have been a member of MSE for some 7 years. When you have been a member for 7 years, you too will have read an awful lot of stupid (sorry, but really can't think of a better word for them) posts

Some of the old-timers on here do make me laugh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wasn't the one who used the word "Stupid" in the first place. Yet I get attacked because good 'ole lisyloo :A has been a member since the good old days back in 1923 and has 3.2million posts. So I guess that makes it OK for her to call people (me or anyone else asking a question) stupid because she's one of the in-crew. :shhh:

Maybe lisyloo should ask Martin to change the Forum Rules Etiquette to:*(excludes long time MSE's who can do whatever they like).

Well anyways I wasn't serious and I don't care about your impatience. I'm not going anywhere and will ask all the "stupid" questions I like and reply to all the "stupid" newbies too because they are the future of this forum. :T :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • moonrakerz
    moonrakerz Posts: 8,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    tescomilk wrote: »
    Some of the old-timers on here do make me laugh

Perhaps you should listen to a few of them - you might learn something !:cool::cool:
  • tescomilk
    Options
    moonrakerz wrote: »
    Perhaps you should listen to a few of them - you might learn something !:cool::cool:

Erm... how to be more like you mookrakerz? Sure... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • Dabooka
    Dabooka Posts: 839 Forumite
    Options
    Dabooka wrote: »
    I also think it was tongue in cheek, rather than derogatory comment

I'll say it again, get over it Tescomilk. And stop prophesying, it's not helping much
  • tescomilk
    Options
    lisyloo wrote: »
    Again I'm sorry my wording caused offence.

It was meant to empasize that if you ignore a massive global unprecented event then you may perhaps be overlooking something.

Apology Accepted Lisyloo we all make mistakes ;)

I did put in my original post about "in these tough economic times" however I guess your not talking about me personally but other people.
  • Dabooka
    Dabooka Posts: 839 Forumite
    Options
    tescomilk wrote: »
    I guess your not talking about me personally but other people.

So it's okay to call them stupid now you've realised it excludes you?! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • tescomilk
    Options
    Dabooka wrote: »
    So it's okay to call them stupid now you've realised it excludes you?! :rotfl::rotfl:

No its not OK as I was the first here to point out. (rolls eyes)

However she admits she was in the wrong, I accepted her apology. And before all her old buddies like your Dabooka started attacking me again and asking for me to let it go like you saying things like "its not helping" I acknowledged that she wasn't talking about me, but other people.

However, if you want me to continue to explain how I find the conduct of some of the "established" members of this forum disgusting then I shall continue if that will make you happy Dabooka? :mad:
  • MikeR71
    MikeR71 Posts: 3,852 Forumite
    Options
    Guys, look at the context in which the word stupid was used. It was clearly in line with the now famous saying: "it's the economy stupid" used widely by Clinton in his election campaign in the 90s.

Clearly it was not meant as a direct insult. I think it would be good if people used common sense every once in a while.
  • woody01
    woody01 Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    Options
    I wasn't the one who used the word "Stupid" in the first place. Yet I get attacked because good 'ole lisyloo :A has been a member since the good old days back in 1923 and has 3.2million posts. So I guess that makes it OK for her to call people (me or anyone else asking a question) stupid because she's one of the in-crew. :shhh:
    Unfortunately that is how things are around here.
    It borders on incestuous.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport