Nice pub for birthday lunch - Narbeth - Haverfordwest

Options
Glamazon
Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
Hi

I have lots of family dotted around Pembrokeshire ranging from just south of Cardigan to Haverfordwest and Pembroke. It's my LO's birthday soon and I'd like to get everyone together for a meal, he's only 1 so I'm not doing a proper party because a.) he won't understand and b.) we can't afford to hire somewhere, do food etc.

There will be approx 15 people but having not lived in Pembs for a good 6 years now I'm stuck as to where to hold it and don't want to mention it to the In Laws for suggestion cos they'll take over and it's as much for my family as it is them.

So, I'm looking for a nice pub somewhere that does nice pub lunches at a reasonable price in or around the Narbeth, Haverfordwest areas so its kind of in the middle for everyone.

Hope someone can help :)

Thanks in advance
A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

Where does the time go? :think:

Comments

• flutterbyuk25
    flutterbyuk25 Posts: 7,009 Forumite
    Options
    There is a lovely hotel in Narbeth called Plas Hyfred which do very nice meals. I'm not sure on prices though as I've only eaten there when I've been on courses so have had free lunch :) I've eaten there 8 times in last few months and the food is always fantastic.

HTH

x
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks flutterby - that looks fab but am wondering if it would be a bit posh for a 1yo birthday. The food is quite reasonable though - just been on the website/

I'll give it some thought, thanks very much
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

Where does the time go? :think:
  • Kazzabell29
    Options
    You could always try the Jolly Sailor in Burton. The decor is a little dated, but if there are other (older) children at the party and the weather is nice, there is a little play park outside with picnic benches and you can eat out there.

Have eaten there a few times and food was lovely and reasonable.
  • telecomengineer
    Options
    here is a lovely place http://www.roadhouserestaurant.co.uk/
  • siamesecats
    Options
    Haverfordwest now have a witherspoons in quay street by the main post office :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure