How much have/will you spend today Wed 13/9?

Options
Good morning :)

Hope you are all feeling well this glorious day - isn't this too good for September??? :rolleyes:

I am still on track with the weekly challenge, in fact I have more money now than when I started :p

Planning to buy a newspaper today - jobs day - so that's 70p and that will be me!

Have a great day everyone, and keep 'em low ;)

Moozie x
Leason learnt :beer:

Comments

• Wizwoo
    Wizwoo Posts: 675 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello Moozie, Hello everybody!

Well a good friend is leaving to go on maternity work today so there will be a £2 contribution towards flowers plus £2 for lunch. Oh yes and I need some milk. Should be able to keep it all under a fiver though though :D .

Ww x
  • newleaf
    newleaf Posts: 3,132 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Wednesday is my usual day for the weekly Morrisons shop. I still have to go, because I take mum to do hers at the same time but, as we're going away on Friday, I won't need to get much. I've set a budget of £10 and hopefully I won't spend all of it.
    Official DFW Nerd No 096 - Proud to have dealt with my debt!
  • jobeyonekenobi
    Options
    Ok, I really fancy a chocky bar....out of the machine at work, that will cost me 45p.
    Need to park up in Hitchin a little later so I can go to the estate agent and talk about registering with them, instead of my curtrent estate agent to see if In can get my house sold any faster.
    I'm cooking tonight for my girfriend, may need to get something or other, but all in all, I do believe today will be less than £5.00
  • dottyanne
    dottyanne Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey all - hopefully not a big spend today myself - have to spend £30 on a bill that was budgeted for anyhow, owe hubby £10.00 and then i dont think i have to actually 'spend' anything other than what i already knew about? if that makes any sense..:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Focusing on clearing the credit cards in 2018 :T
  • pania
    pania Posts: 8,258 Forumite
    Options
    hey guys and gals!! Hope you all have a happy sunny money saving day!!!

Am resisting the urge for my normal morning can of red bull, need to buy a bottle of water instead which will be £1. Also is the BF's birthday. He's kinda outta favour right now so i may just stretch to a card!!!

All in should be under £5!!

Have fun.
    debt @05/11/11 £12210.63!! slowly chipping away!!
    :heart2:impossible is nothing.:heart2:
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    newleaf wrote:
    Wednesday is my usual day for the weekly Morrisons shop. I still have to go, because I take mum to do hers at the same time but, as we're going away on Friday, I won't need to get much. I've set a budget of £10 and hopefully I won't spend all of it.

I went to Morrisson's yesterday armed with two £5 miles vouchers, a £5 note and a £1 coin for the trolley - spent £11 in store - then, after I got my £1 back, from the trolley I bought 10 cigs for my wife and 12.5 grams tobacco for me (used to smoke 40+ a day, so please don't tell me this has to go as well). Came home with 3p. Therefore No Spend Today:mad:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • magni
    magni Posts: 651 Forumite
    Options
    I have spent £5 so far on a school hat for ds. That should be all my spending for today done:D
    100 Day Pot £13
    £2 coin saver #205 £40 banked and £22
    Weekly Spend
    June NSD 9/10 DFW Nerd 54
  • lynsayjane
    Options
    i'm hoping for a no spend day today, but i've been asked to swap days at work so i'll actually have to leave the house...always dangerous...and since i now work next door to asda it's too wasy to pop over and buy crisps etc.:rolleyes:
  • littlestar1981
    Options
    I'll be posting MORE parcels sold on Amazon.... third day running I've took four parcels to the Post Office!!

Also just bought an apple strudel muffin and a cup of tea costing £1.24... was hungry!
    OU Student! - ED209, SDK125, DSE212, SK124, DSE141, SD226, DXR222, DD303, DD307 = BSc Psychology
  • LewisC_2
    Options
    I'm aiming for nothing again!! Got a free meal later as it's my brother's birthday and the family are paying. Next spend should be on Friday, and I'll try to keep that under a fiver ;)
    No longer visiting these forums.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport