Toluna

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
12 replies 1.3K views
carlm1984carlm1984 Forumite
317 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
Hello All,

I have used this site for a while now and to be honest have had the hassles and found it all very good.

But since the updates which i believe they brought in the other night, has anyone else had problems? I cant click on surveys anymore and also it keeps telling me to update my profile, which i have tried to do loads of time now and when i complete it, still says i need to complete the actions i had just done

Just wondered if anyone else had problems on there?

Cheers in advance

Replies

• loopyloucloopylouc Forumite
    53 Posts
    Hi
    I've been having very similar problems, when I log in I get the home page which shows that my profile is now only 55% completed when it was 100% before, but when I try to click on the links to complete the profile sections I get the page cannot be found messages.

Previously I've had no problems before so hopefully these are teething problems with the update

LoopyLou
  • Hi,
    I tried to log in today. It says my profile is incomplete, I have no survey history and my account balance has gone from 50,000 points to zero.
    I'm hoping it's just a glitch which will get sorted out. If not I will be very disapointed as I was nearly @ voucher redmption time!

Jo
    -x-
  • carlm1984carlm1984 Forumite
    317 Posts
    loopylouc wrote: »
    Hi
    I've been having very similar problems, when I log in I get the home page which shows that my profile is now only 55% completed when it was 100% before, but when I try to click on the links to complete the profile sections I get the page cannot be found messages.

Previously I've had no problems before so hopefully these are teething problems with the update

LoopyLou

My profile also shows as 55% complete even though, i have completed everything there is possible to do. Although now i am able to take the surveys again and my points are going up again, so all seems to be well at the moment
  • kev_graykev_gray Forumite
    27 Posts
    I have found the site a joke. It doesnt even add the points for any surveys I have done in the last few weeks! Think I might just give up with it
  • i've been having same problems too, most things i click on it says page cannot be found.
    any surveys i do are taking weeks to be credited to my account, i lose track and don't know if i'm getting awarded points for everything i'm filling out.
    has anyone received any vouchers from them recently? i ordered an amazon voucher with my points over a month ago and not sure when i'm going to get it.
  • stephyt23stephyt23 Forumite
    852 Posts
    I had my vouchers this morning. It now takes around 2 months to receive them (used to be one month)

I would also recommend NOT deleting any survey you manage to complete and will be rewarded points for. This way if after a couple of months they still haven't been credited you know the survey code so can email customer services to get them credited.

Don't give up yet Kev, can take a couple of months for some surveys to be added on. I've been a member for a few years now and have had 2 lots of vouchers this year already.
    Saved: £1566.53/ £2000
    317 Posts
    to be honest ive prob been a little bit naive and never kept a record of what surveys ive done, so i might have had alot i might not have had back the points for, little bit silly of me, but i do so many surveys but sometimes find it hard to keep up with everything.

To be honest ive always found toluna to be great, loads of surveys and also had about £60 worth of hmv vouchers this year (another £15 pending just now) so im very pleased with them, so id say to people dont give up
  • stephyt23stephyt23 Forumite
    852 Posts
    Can be worth opening a new email account and register survey sites to it, that's what I do so they are all in one place. Can make keeping track a bit easier :)
    Saved: £1566.53/ £2000
    317 Posts
    stephyt23 wrote: »
    Can be worth opening a new email account and register survey sites to it, that's what I do so they are all in one place. Can make keeping track a bit easier :)

seems a pretty good idea that. I have used an email address for them which i just use for them, but most of the surveys i do are from 1's i click on the website and not really from 1's they email me, as i get screened out of those
  • patman99patman99 Forumite
    8.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Toluna used to be good, Ciao was always crap, never rewarding for surveys, ignoring emails etc. Now they are one, and the problems start almost immediately. I can do the surveys, but all the links to update my profile lead to 'page not found' errors.
    Lets hope Toluna haven't gone down with a dose of 'ciaoitus'.
    Never Knowingly Understood.

Member #1 of £1,000 challenge - £13.74/ £1000 (that's 1.374%)

3-6 month EF £0/£3600 (that's 0 days worth)

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals