Credit fil

i have completed my iva in march and was checking my equifax file.

Does anyone know where in the equifax file i can see my credit score as i have looked through it but cannot see it anywhere:A

Comments

• KingElvis
    KingElvis Posts: 4,100 Forumite
    I'm sure they will want some money to see your "score"

It's worthless so don't pay it. What is important is that the information on your credit report is fair and accurate.

Elvis
    "We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now!"
  • As already said, they will supply you with your 'Credit Score' at a cost. However, this isnt worth a thing, but can be used for your own indications only. If you want to you can give me some money and I will pick a number for you.

Joking apart, their score is based on their own assesment of your credit rating based on information available. The problem with this is simply that all companies use their own secretive scoring methods.

For this reason Experians score is relatively useless in practical terms.

Just make sure all information is accurate and up to date. that your payment history is as good as is possible, and that you make sure that this is maintained.

You can have a great score, but many companies simply arent will to lend at the moment so, again, your individual Experian score is meaningless to them.

Save your money and dont give it away for nothing.
    :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport