couriers or post office ?

Options
can anybody help, i have started a business which will require a lot of posting so i will be looking for a cheap and reliable courier firm the parcels will be weights of 1 lb ,5lb, and 10lb up to a max of 25 lb ,iam based in bedfordshire and the parcels will be sent all over the uk (hopefully) or should i just stick to the good old post office ,any advice ? thanks

Comments

• Lindsay100
    Options
    I am no expert on the subject, however I priced this company up and was impressed. https://www.fastwaycouriers.co.uk You have to buy a 'book' of stamps, they have 3 kinds, local postcode £2.95 national £4.95 and another I can't remember think it was for places like Jersey at something like £7.95. All 3 cover up to 25kg.
    Like my avatar, took the photo myself with the free digital camera I bought from boots with all my free points! I love moneysaving.
  • paul_h
    paul_h Posts: 1,072 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The £7.95 rate is for most of the UK.

The cheaper rates are not really national, they only apply in the limited areas where they have franchises operating. Very cheap where they do have franchises though...;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure