Free Bulbs at Wyvale Garden Centres

Options
2»

Comments

• singletracker
    Options
    I called in at my local Wyevale yesterday. After wandering about somewhat perplexed as I couldn't find anything about the offer, I asked at the tills and was told the promotion to obtain the vouchers had finished, so anyone who had shopped and collected a voucher was entitled to the freebie, but no-one else. I said, ok thanks, had wanted to get them for someone else as I have nowhere to plant them anyway, so they gave me a voucher to complete and I got a pot full of daffodil bulbs:j
    My girlfriends mother will no doubt be delighted.

Not strictly a freebie for all offer, but if you find a nice, kind assistant and ask nicely, you may get lucky!
  • wilko10
    wilko10 Posts: 216 Forumite
    Options
    Jakejakejake, I have PM'd you!
  • ingap
    ingap Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    If anyone wants a couple, send me a SAE. (PM Me for more details!)

I have got a few!

And I have pm'd you too!
  • Jakejakejake
    Options
    NO more free vouchers from me... ALL GONE NOW!

All those that asked - Got them!

In the post when SAE received

Jake :D
  • greenpixey
    greenpixey Posts: 2,806 Forumite
    Options
    I am slightly confused on how this promotion works. I'm very interested in the
    heather promo for next month so how do I know when to look out for that one??

The garden center is slightly out of my way so it's not something I can check on a regular basis.
    I'd be very happy if people here kept us updated on when it starts please :j
  • greenpixey
    greenpixey Posts: 2,806 Forumite
    Options
    I decided to call the garden centre up to ask for more info. They said that if you buy something from them this month you will get a voucher for one free heather. He said that some magazine is also advertising this and got vouchers inside for the free heather but he didn't know which one, he only knew because he had cut out vouchers in the till.
    So if you want a free heather i guess now is the time to go there and do some shopping
  • CHIHUAHUA
    Options
    Hello everyone - just to let you know that i got a free bulb voucher as described in previous posts in a wyevale pamphlet that came with the weekly local paper today - the pamphlet may be available at your local wyevale - it is titled - getting ready for autumn and has another money off coupon and details of their offers - also you could try ringing them and asking for a voucher freephone 0800 413 213 - havn't tried myself but it may be worth a go!
  • jap200
    jap200 Posts: 2,033 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I hadn't seen this thread before, but went to Wyevale in Ashford, Kent (next to Tesco) and was just paying for some stuff when I saw a big pile of the leaflets on the till, that are mentioned above. I asked if I could use one today and the SA said yes, so I went back and filled my pot. Not much choice left, but got some lovely big healthy looking daffodil bulbs.

I also picked up another leaflet as I will go back and try tomorrow as well.

Also, was given the free heather leaflet for the promotion that runs 9th-22nd October.

The leaflet with the free bulb voucher also has £3 off a £30 spend - to be redeemed by 22nd October - not valid with any other vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure