Free Bulbs at Wyvale Garden Centres

Options
Fill a 2.5L pot from the loose bulbs selection with our compliments worth £2.99. Voucher only valid between 11th-30th September 2006. Only one voucher ( you collect these in store by the bulbs ) per transaction and household.
I bought some bulbs today for £2.50 you can get about 12 bulbs in a 2.5L pot and I will be going back tomorrow to collect my free ones as soon as the promotion starts !
HTH Loobyloo80:wave:

Comments

• atro1
    atro1 Posts: 1,501 Forumite
    Options
    loobyloo80 wrote:
    Fill a 2.5L pot from the loose bulbs selection with our compliments worth £2.99. Voucher only valid between 11th-30th September 2006. Only one voucher ( you collect these in store by the bulbs ) per transaction and household.
    I bought some bulbs today for £2.50 you can get about 12 bulbs in a 2.5L pot and I will be going back tomorrow to collect my free ones as soon as the promotion starts.
    HTH Loobyloo80:wave:

Sorry, where does the voucher come from please.

Yeah!! OK read the post properly---senior moment!
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
  • Logovo69
    Options
    Ooo, great freebie! Thank-you very much for this, loobyloo80

Suzy
    The times they are a-changin' - Bob Dylan
  • point3
    point3 Posts: 1,830 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Looby,
    Do you need to buy the pot? :confused:
  • loobyloo80
    Options
    Hi Point3, no you take the pot to the cashier with the voucher which is piled up next to the bulbs and it claims they will empty your bulbs into a carrier bag and reuse the pot, but they let me keep mine ! so an extra freebie !
    Happy shopping, Loobyloo80
  • point3
    point3 Posts: 1,830 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Looby - I'll give it a go next time I pop in! :beer:
  • Edna_Bucket_2
    Options
    For those who want to check where their nearest Wyevale is:

http://www.wyevale.co.uk/centrelocator.asp
  • loobyloo80
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to mention that its the daffodil bulbs that are on offer and that there are at least 5 different varieties to choose from-each with different flowering times. :o Loobyloo80
  • Lord_Gardener
    Options
    Thanks for this spot - can't get enough bulbs!
    I'm mad!!!! :rotfl::jand celebrating everyday every year!!!
  • loobyloo80
    Options
    see post below
  • loobyloo80
    Options
    Disaster struck in Wyvale today. When I arrived to collect my free bulbs all the vouchers and posters had gone and the promo was supposed to be 11th ( today ) untill the 30th September. I asked the cashier and she said the managment had removed all the vouchers this morning. I asked to speak to a manager and asked why they had removed everything and she said that was how it worked, when the promo starts they stop promoting it :confused: She said she woud see if there were any vouchers in the bin for me and low and behold she found me one in a drawer :think: I said it was very misleading and she said that there would be heather promo next month so to look out for that one instead:huh:
    So sorry to all of you that got as excited as I did...we'll keep looking !
    Loobyloo80:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport