Chrimbo crackers countdown

Comments

• fedupandskint
    fedupandskint Posts: 10,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'll go for bronze too please as I could do with something to aim for

Last year I made a lot from selling on ebay that saw me through Christmas and I need to focus on that again and as I get paid early in Dec which is a bit of a nightmare
    final unsecured debt to repay currently £8333
    Proud to be Dealing With my Debt
    DFW Nerd 1154 Long Haul 155
  • natsing
    natsing Posts: 555 Forumite
    Hi

Can I join this please? I'd like to start at bronze level, I am due some overtime money this month and some cashback, so I think it should be a realistic target.
    Many Thanks
    Debt free 11/05/11!

Savings £4000/ £300
  • gwen80
    gwen80 Posts: 2,252 Forumite
    Hi

Thanks all for joining!! I hope I've added you all to the list, if not just give me a reminder.

I'm excited we've got so many challengers already. Hopefully we can all make a nice bit of extra money before Christmas :D
    crabyducky wrote: »
    One question though does money gained before the challenge count?? I made 25.00 in cashback in the last month.

I'm not sure. I'm tempted to say No (sorry :o), only because where would the cut off be? What do others think? (I'd like to say Yes...I really would, partly because I got £50 cashback with my house insurance last month :D) I was rather late setting up the challenge, so I'm happy to say we can go back a month or we can say the challenge started yesterday. What do folks think?

Gwenx
    Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
  • gwen80
    I've just ordered a mobile phone through quidco, so that should earn me £5 cashback...I'm off the mark! :j
    Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
  • Nottoobadyet
    Nottoobadyet Posts: 1,754 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Can I join?? I need another kick up the bum!! Platnum for me please - paying down debt until October, then savings!

Im hoping to have a total of £3750.00 come December.
    Mortgage free by 30:eek:: £28,000/£100,000
    :DDebt free as of 1 October, 2010:D
    Taking my frugal life on the road!
  • gwen80
    Can I join?? I need another kick up the bum!! Platnum for me please - paying down debt until October, then savings!

Im hoping to have a total of £3750.00 come December.

Of course you can, I'll add you to the list :D
  • Ooo I was reading the Olympic thread and wondering if you had started this yet!

I seriously need something to focus on and so I would love to join, I shall keep it small and aim for bronze £510.

Good to see you again Gwen xxxxxx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Can I please join for the Bronze christmas cracker? Have got reduced hours at work this next sepetember onwards so will really be feeling the pinch and would love to be able to give my girls a good christmas without getting in to even further debt!
  • Broken_hearted
    Broken_hearted Posts: 9,553 Forumite
    Have £2 in spare change so stuck it in the ISA. That makes £5
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

• I am going to try the bronze of £510 as I also hope to do the one debt 100days as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure