13 replies 2.5K views
2»

Replies

• I_luv_catsI_luv_cats Forumite
    14.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woodbine wrote: »
    It beggars belief that we are told that the benefits forum isnt for discussing benefits time and time again,its for questions about benefits,(and rightly so)then "mse" put up another discussion thread that will only turn into a rant by the usual suspects !!!

This is a serious issue, It should be highlighted!!! How can we treat people that have contributed to the country in so many ways and some are dying through poverty!!!

If they could simplify the processes, what is going to happen when they restructure the departments??? This is not the usual rant about 'those bunch of', blah blah blah
  • Woodbine wrote: »
    It beggars belief that we are told that the benefits forum isnt for discussing benefits time and time again,its for questions about benefits,(and rightly so)then "mse" put up another discussion thread that will only turn into a rant by the usual suspects !!!

sorry if I am one of the 'usual suspects'!!!! I just wanted to reply and to say that eventually things will be sorted out!
    Sorry If I posted in the wrong place :o
    "I live my dream today, I lived it yesterday and I'll be living yours tomorrow":smileyhea

If you don't want to work, you have to work to earn enough money so that you won't have to work ;)
  • edited 18 July 2010 at 9:43AM
    krisskrosskrisskross
    7.7K posts
    edited 18 July 2010 at 9:43AM
    Woodbine wrote: »

So sorry to offend you. I know I am one of your 'usual suspects'.

As you are so fond of telling us perhaps you shouldn't be commenting on an issue that doesn't affect you?

I believe that as my husband receives the high rate of AA that if we got pension credit we would be entitled to extra because of this. No pension credit, no extra.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support