🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

banned for drug driving

Options
13»

Comments

• mandi
    mandi Posts: 11,932 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    jd82 wrote: »
    I am sure a lot of people have smoked a bit of puff and driven especialy if they are young.

It is society which creates drug users and it is totally unfair to judge without knowing the circumstances.
    What a load of !!!!
  • Keith
    Keith Posts: 2,924 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It is society which creates drug users and it is totally unfair to judge without knowing the circumstances.

If I'm going to drive I don't drink. When I was younger, if I smoked weed then I took the bus. It's not a difficult thing to do.

A few weeks back, the vet gave my dog an injection, he was smacked off his face. It was the most I've ever spent on drugs. He lay in the garden and enjoyed it. If a dog can understand to enjoy the effects of drugs and not chase a ball, why can't a human not try and drive a car.

Perhaps my dog isn't effected by society... :rotfl:
  • Rolandtheroadie
    Options
    While I don't condome alcohol taking we don't know any circumstances. I am sure a lot of people have drank a bit of alcohol and driven especialy if they are young. This could lead to a alcohol driving ban.

It is society which creates alcohol users and it is totally unfair to judge without knowing the circumstances.

As for quotes phoning companies direct will always get better results for this kind of thing.

Would changing it from drugs to alcohol make a difference to you? would that also be considered ok when you're young?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport