essential skills for maths book 1 pls help

Options
My 9 year old son started a new school last week, Day 4 and he is already leaving his homework at school.

If anyone has a copy of the above text book and could post the questions for exercise 10 questions 18-30 I would be sooooo grateful.

He is worried about going in with homework undone tomorrow as he would get a demerit and because the school is twenty miles away there's not a realistic chance of us getting the text book for him.

I've rung everyone I can think of to try and locate a copy without success.

Comments

• tw1nklestar
    Options
    does he not have a telephone number from anyone in his form so u could call their parents to ask...?? sorry i cant help it is not a book we use in our school
    olympic challenge starting 7/1/07:j
  • ruthyjo
    ruthyjo Posts: 483 Forumite
    Options
    ruthyjo wrote:
    I've rung everyone I can think of to try and locate a copy without success.

Have tried but as he's new don't know many people. Really hope someone can help.
  • BrokeBrunette
    Options
    have you tried Googling the title and author?

Maybe it would be on the internet - worth a try anyway. I did have a quick look for you, but several came up and you didn't state author etc.
  • ruthyjo
    ruthyjo Posts: 483 Forumite
    Options
    It's by Graham Numan and published by Nelson Thornes. I've spent a long time googling for the questions but have been unable to find them. I guess it would be a bit of an odd thing to put the questions online as it would probably work against people actually buying the book.

Resigned to a demerit I think and will have to hope he learns a lesson from it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure