How to trace an internet company TSL Clothing?

Options
124»

Comments

• FOREVER21
    FOREVER21 Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Energy Saving Champion I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I recently bought a book from Waterstone's market place on line and at the checkout it said the transaction would appear on my credit card as"xxxx" a completely different name than I had expected.

I am surprised that Tesco does not point out that the transaction would be shown as TSL on the credit card, it would then avoid confusion.
  • yeehaw77
    Options
    I also got hit with a charge for $50.24 on my credit card, description listed as TSL Clothing! I know it is fraudulent because I don't even use this particular credit card (has a zero balance until now) and from what I understand TSL is a UK company and I'm in the USA.
    Thank God for email alerts! Always stay on top of your accounts and check your transactions!!
  • whitknees
    Options
    I too got a charge on my card for TSL on Nov 24th. Funny happened the same day as others. I had used the same card at Home Depot so I am thinking it had something to do with their breach. My credit card fraud department isn't being that nice about the whole situation.
  • DC_in_USA
    Options
    I also got an unauthorized charge on my credit card in late November, billed to TSL Clothing, followed by a foreign transaction fee.
    I'm in the U.S.A., and have no idea what TSL Clothing is.
    To make the fraud even more apparent, the charge was placed on a credit card that I have never used -- a bank-issued card with no annual fee.

So please beware: there is -- based on my experience and others in this forum -- an ongoing credit-card fraud ring that involves purchases from TSL Clothing.
  • enjoysummers
    Options
    I have just goggled TSL clothing as they tried to take £285 from my credit card. Ive found this post from 2014. It seems they/someone is at it again. Luckily Halifax stopped the payment as it was unusual for my account and card cancelled.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure