Experian wants a worldwide, royalty-free, non terminable licence to store and use the

2»

Comments

• skoop
    skoop Posts: 199 Forumite
    Thanks. And do they collect information on your current account even if you don't have an overdraft facility?
  • skoop
    skoop Posts: 199 Forumite
    (will they know how little is in my current account :) )
  • stephane_2
    stephane_2 Posts: 3,076 Forumite
    skoop wrote: »
    (will they know how little is in my current account :) )

No they won't
  • duckysdebt
    duckysdebt Posts: 28 Forumite
    edited 2 July 2010 at 11:21AM
    househuntr, i find you offensive, im not a troll, i came on here to ask advice, sorry if i posted in wrong place.....i dont spend all my life on here and dont claim to be an expert, i suggest you learn the art of basic english grammar before having the nerve to slag any one else off, are you weird for any particular reason or just bored, i think you need some professional help pal
  • zppp
    zppp Posts: 2,476 Forumite
    duckysdebt wrote: »
    househuntr, i find you offensive, im not a troll, i came on here to ask advice, sorry if i posted in wrong place.....i dont spend all my life on here and dont claim to be an expert, i suggest you learn the art of basic english grammar before having the nerve to slag any one else off, are you weird for any particular reason or just bored, i think you need some professional help pal

:rotfl::rotfl:
    Best Regards

zppp :)

• marc1
    marc1 Posts: 15 Forumite
    @skoop
    And do they collect information on your current account even if you don't have an overdraft facility?

Probably. Read your current account's T's & C's. I have no overdraught on my first direct account (opted out) and they still passed all my info to Equifax, despite saying "we may" I guess they always "do".

thanks to all you others for input. Glad I can provide some people with emotional infusion albeit you'll note I am not on this forum 100% of the time...

marc
  • Dr_Cuckoo3
    Dr_Cuckoo3 Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    It looks like Experian have got rid of the "worldwide, royalty-free, non terminable licence to store and use the information you provide to us when using the Services." ;)

I wonder why ? - surely people aren't concerned by such trivialities :D

https://www.creditexpert.co.uk/StaticContent.aspx?PageTypeID=PrivacyPolicy&includeHeaderFooter=no
    https://www.creditexpert.co.uk/pdf/TermsAndConditions.pdf

has anyone else noticed ? :p
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure