Ebay listing removed

I put a designer purse on ebay which is genuine and an unwanted gift with 12 photos of the item and received 3 emails from another ebayer saying that the item was fake.
I replied that the item was genuine but would take it to the designer shop and get their assurances that it is genuine and then today I get an email from ebay saying that they have removed my listing as it was brought to their attention by a member of ebay.
I'm sure that my item is genuine but will take it to the shop tomorrow but what should I do to get it relisted - it says to contact the Rights Owner, is that the designer and how do I do that?

From the email from ebay:
3) If your item was ended by the VeRO programme, and you think the listing was removed in error have a look at the rights owner's About Me page to review their infringement policies. Then, if you still think that your listing was removed in error, please contact the rights owner and let them know.

Thanks

Comments

• jennyjelly
    jennyjelly Posts: 1,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    I believe there are some designers/manufacturers who object to their goods being sold on ebay so always get ads pulled - maybe it's one of these?
    Oh dear, here we go again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport