We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Searching for past discussion re Fridge/Freezers
Jake'sGran
Posts: 3,269 Forumite
I have just tried searching for this discussion but can't remember what to click to do the search. I have entered Fridge Freezers in the little box at the top right and Forum for the next small box but what do I click then?
I need to buy a FF urgently but there was some very useful info on the thread. One person mentioned switching the FF off for ten minutes or so. We know ours works but there is a fault. The fridge part does not get cold but the bottom drawer still freezes things. Hope someone knows.
I need to buy a FF urgently but there was some very useful info on the thread. One person mentioned switching the FF off for ten minutes or so. We know ours works but there is a fault. The fridge part does not get cold but the bottom drawer still freezes things. Hope someone knows.
0
Comments
-
Take a look here.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards