IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

parking ticket motorway services

1235»

Comments

• taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    If you fall asleep for several hours at a services, it means that you needed that sleep, so by doing that you are potentially not causing an accident, I think safety first she be paramount.

And I wasn't aware of the government lease conditions, but it makes sense to have something that you can use when needed, wonder if anyone has raised this 2 hour marlarky they set out as above short term ?
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    taffy056 wrote: »
    If you fall asleep for several hours at a services, it means that you needed that sleep, so by doing that you are potentially not causing an accident, I think safety first she be paramount.

And I wasn't aware of the government lease conditions, but it makes sense to have something that you can use when needed, wonder if anyone has raised this 2 hour malarky they set out as above short term ?

It would be a classic one for a DDA challenge - no 'reasonable adjustment' for disabled drivers/passengers beyond the 'usual' 2 hours. :D
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure