libra10 Posts: 18,722 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Working alright with IE8.
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My Tesco Voucher took 23 days to arrive from ordering. I not mind waiting cause I shop at tesco anyway and can use it to lower the shopping bill and use the money saved for something from anywhere.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    davester wrote: »
    My Tesco Voucher took 23 days to arrive from ordering. I not mind waiting cause I shop at tesco anyway and can use it to lower the shopping bill and use the money saved for something from anywhere.

23 days? That must be a record.
  • thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone else had a problem with that £30 survey (for listening to a CD or something) and actually managed to get it resolved? If so, who did you contact? I keep getting fobbed off by "Isabel" that my broswer is the problem despite the fact that I can always take their surveys normally and the survey won't work even when I try it on a different computer. Grr! I want the £30!
  • martyn4764
    martyn4764 Posts: 840 Forumite
    Options
    If this is a radio survey, I did this last month (the survey closed 16/5, so I assume you're doing a different one). My £30 was credited a couple of days ago.

I did have problems with the CD itself; OH and I have identical Macs and I couldn't get anything to work on mine, but completed the survey fine on hers.

Is it the listening survey itself you're having difficulties with, or the VO screening survey?
  • thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    Options
    It's getting into the survey itself I have the problem with, I can't get past the 2nd page. It's the usual VO survey layout - where you get the small box to type your age in, and then select the cartoon drawing of a man or a woman to select your gender. It always works fine, I can always take their surveys - this one doesn't work, I can't click in the box or select one of the pictures, nothing happens! I've tried it on three computers now just to make extra sure, not a sausage. I replied to "Isabel's" email saying it didn't work in Internet Explorer and she replied with exactly the same copy-and-pasted email again telling me it might not work if I don't use Internet Explorer... argh! I give up, the £30 is obviously not meant to be mine :(
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,971 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    It's getting into the survey itself I have the problem with, I can't get past the 2nd page. It's the usual VO survey layout - where you get the small box to type your age in, and then select the cartoon drawing of a man or a woman to select your gender. It always works fine, I can always take their surveys - this one doesn't work, I can't click in the box or select one of the pictures, nothing happens! I've tried it on three computers now just to make extra sure, not a sausage. I replied to "Isabel's" email saying it didn't work in Internet Explorer and she replied with exactly the same copy-and-pasted email again telling me it might not work if I don't use Internet Explorer... argh! I give up, the £30 is obviously not meant to be mine :(

I had a couple of surveys that worked that way - but assumed as I was using safari that was the problem.
    2020 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #20 £1495.03/£2760 OP
  • martyn4764
    martyn4764 Posts: 840 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

Yes, there was something about this on another VO thread (or earlier in this one maybe); lots of people are unable to get past this page, regardless of OS or browser.

I've had cases where I've been uable to select the age box, but it worked fine when I got the same survey later as a reminder, so you might get lucky if the survey doesn't fill up.
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    Options
    I never get these £30 surveys, not even seen anything more than £4
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income