Robbie at Hampden on Friday

Options
13»

Comments

• Emms
    Emms Posts: 956 Forumite
    Options
    We got there at 5pm aswell and managed to get into the wristband section ok but unfortunately we stood closer to the main stage than the wee one so we missed most of the action. I really wasnt that impressed with the show to be honest. Robbie tickets aint cheap so you really expect a bit more that just him singing and dancing all night. Dont get me wrong, Im a massive massive fan but the last two tours that he did were much more exciting than last nights show, plus I was at Take That earlier this year and they put on an amazing show which is more the kind of thing I would have expected Robbie to do.

Emma :)
  • Hoopylass
    Options
    I was there on the friday night and it was fantastic, although I have to say that I thought the murryfield concert was better. I had seated tickets and I was pleased as at least I could see the stage :-)

Only thing that bugged me was the amount of drunk people who couldnt walk down the stairs and kept banginig into me Grrrr
    Total Debt
    Was £4145.81now £0.00
  • Macnab
    Macnab Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    went on the friday, had bought one of the last to be released tickets and so wasn't expecting a brilliant view. however we had a great -if sideways view of all the action and the screen. Loved it thought orson were good, basement jaxx great and Robbie fab. first time I'd been to his concert and shan't go to another but thoroughly enjoyed oursleves.

As for tickets being checked, we got there about 5.30 tickets got a cursory check and then ripped apart that was it, no other checks involved. I know drinks etc weren't allowed in, but we weren't checked for that either and could have dandered in with a hamper under my arm!
  • foxyuk
    foxyuk Posts: 966 Forumite
    Options
    i went on saturday and must admit i was disappointed.... excellent seats in vip area but i think if you have seen him once then thats enough...

he seemed to whizz thru the songs he has lost the showman touch.
  • Macnab
    Macnab Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    must have been exhausted from the fab show on fri lol!
  • Ali1501
    Ali1501 Posts: 27,291 Forumite
    Options
    Macnab wrote:
    must have been exhausted from the fab show on fri lol!
    :T :T

I enjoyed it too :D
    I got food in my belly and a license for my telly
    And nothing's going to bring me down
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business