We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Unemployment benefit
summer1979
Posts: 43 Forumite
Could someone please give me some advice? Could you reccommend a company that will provide unemployment benefit when I work for a Local Authority as a Local Governement Officer....which I am guessing in the current climate is a risky job??? I haven't been put at risk, but really want to get something in place asap so that the mortgage is covered in the eventuality that I do get made redundant. Thanks
0
Comments
-
I'm sorry, but I do not understand the question - and judging by the number viewings and lack of responses, I suspect that I'm not alone. You need to be clearer so that people can help you.0
-
I think the OP is looking for unemployment insurance, not benefit?Gone ... or have I?0
-
Sorry I did mean insurance not benefit0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards