lloyds tsb cc ppi

Options
Hi,i have been succesfull with my claim with lloyds tbs for my cc ppi,i sent the stage 1 letter and 2 weeks later they wrote and said i would get a refund,6 weeks after i sent the acceptance form i recieved a letter dated 10th june saying i would be recieving £2795 and it would appear in my bank account within the next 45 days.

Can anyone tell me if it will be the full 45 days,this is a bit crazy considering all they have to do is type a few things into the computer and send!! If it does take 45 days do you get another 45 days interest or is this their way of getting some intrest back on it before they pay.

Many thanks in advance:j

sorry posted this in wrong place first time..

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    funkyfilly wrote: »
    Hi,i have been succesfull with my claim with lloyds tbs for my cc ppi,i sent the stage 1 letter and 2 weeks later they wrote and said i would get a refund,6 weeks after i sent the acceptance form i recieved a letter dated 10th june saying i would be recieving £2795 and it would appear in my bank account within the next 45 days.

Can anyone tell me if it will be the full 45 days,this is a bit crazy considering all they have to do is type a few things into the computer and send!! If it does take 45 days do you get another 45 days interest or is this their way of getting some intrest back on it before they pay.

Fantastic, well done and Congratulations :beer:

I am not sure on the interest side of it though on credit cards, it differs I think to loan ppi.
    Check on Maxdp's thread on how the FOS calculates PPI refunds, this may also give you an idea.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1596473

Well done anyway.:beer:
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Foggster
    Foggster Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    Options
    funkyfilly wrote: »

With loan PPI they say 21 days and it took 2-3 days for mine to show in my Lloyds account. However, I have now been waiting 28 days for the last amount to hit my bank account and I am being given the run around by Lloyds.

Well done on your claim. Out of interest on what basis did you win the mis-sell as I understand PPI on credit cards are quite tricky to get back.
  • funkyfilly
    funkyfilly Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi,thanks for the replies,when i got married 9 years ago i went down to change my name on accounts and was asked if i wanted a cc so i said yes,i only questioned the ppi last year as i thought it was an insurance for the goods purchased with the card it wasn't till i phoned and they told me it was payment protection i don't know why this was included as i had recently had a baby when i married and was not planning on going back to work therefore i would never have taken it out ,i cancelled it anyway and this year saw all the fuss about reclaiming and thought i would give it a go,i only sent the first letter and they admitted they were at fault i can't believe it was so easy and only thought i would have about £800 i'm so happy might get a holiday this year now:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure