Should I contact LLOYDSTSB as they have not replied to FOS decision

Options
Hi .

Fos have agreed that LLOyds TSB should refund my CC PPI. They had two weeks to reply however they have not replied and the case is now in the queue for the OMBUDSMAN. Is there any reason why I cannot contact them - does anyone know who I should ring?

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    jarves5555 wrote: »
    Hi .

Fos have agreed that LLOyds TSB should refund my CC PPI. They had two weeks to reply however they have not replied and the case is now in the queue for the OMBUDSMAN. Is there any reason why I cannot contact them - does anyone know who I should ring?

Hi there

And well done.:beer:

To what I know of people have tried chasing them up, and were told as its being dealt with by the FOS, they will deal through them, but you could contact the adjudicator to ask first and see what they suggest if you want to.

Remember as well, if they ignore the adjudicators decision, mostly the ombudsman agrees with the same decision as the adjudicator, you will then be entitled to further redress on top for distress and inconvenience.

Good luck.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Diddles1978
    Diddles1978 Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Im in the same boat, Lloyds just get all rude and defensive if you phone them. I was told that Lloyds are just ignoring the FOS when they have lost the cases,so just sit tight and wait for the satisfaction of an even bigger refund.

I dont understand why they are doing it as its costing them more in the long run and probaly annoying the FOS to go against them even more.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure