We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
London theatre kids week
Alye16
Posts: 281 Forumite
Does anyone know when the tickets will be available for this years kids week? or can anyone remember when tickets were released last year?
Thanks
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Kids week is 13 to 27 August this year
I don't know when the ticket are released but I signed up for the official london theatre newsletter (Family update) as that is where I heard about it last year
I would put a link but the forum won't let me
0 -
Tickets on sale mid-July. Register interest at the website and book quickly when tickets are available!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards