trust deed help please

Options
hi, i have a trust deed that is now protected, the problem i now have is that i have had a letter from a company i owed money to a couple of years ago, i had forgotten about it so it wasn't included in my trust deed. can someone tell me what i should do? can they still be included in my trust deed or to i have to try and arrange to pay them myself on top of my trust deed?
many thanks for any help!!

Comments

• Choo_Choo_4
    Choo_Choo_4 Posts: 143 Forumite
    Options
    You should contact your IP or whoever is dealing with your case within the company and explain this to them. This new creditor will be an Non Acceding Creditor and your IP must write to them and inform them of the Trust Deed.

You will be paying everything you can presumably into the Trust Deed therefore it would be impossible to try to pay a separate creditor on top of this.

Hopefully they will reply to your IP and will fall in with the Trust Deed, in turn also receiving a dividend ...the alternative of making you bankrupt wouldn't do them any favours as they'd receive nothing back so hopefully this won't be the case.

Either way - inform your IP and let them deal with it on your behalf ...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure