Email from Loans.co.uk

Options
I emailed a Sarah Walsh at Loans.co.uk to see if they got my documents they said they didnt get! Well they have now and she has sent me an email saying -

'Good Morning,

I have received those documents, I can confirm that we do have 8 weeks to investigate your complaint and you will hear in the next couple of days the progress of your complaint.

Many Thanks

What do u think? Is it gonna be a 'you were not mis sold' or we have been fined and we'll give u it all back!!' :p Hmm, come on letter!!!!

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    halphy wrote: »
    I emailed a Sarah Walsh at Loans.co.uk to see if they got my documents they said they didnt get! Well they have now and she has sent me an email saying -

'Good Morning,

I have received those documents, I can confirm that we do have 8 weeks to investigate your complaint and you will hear in the next couple of days the progress of your complaint.

Many Thanks

What do u think? Is it gonna be a 'you were not mis sold' or we have been fined and we'll give u it all back!!' :p Hmm, come on letter!!!!

Hi there

Well hopefully it will be the outcome your waiting for.;)

If they were fined at the time you taken out the policy, then you do already stand a good chance, good luck.:)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • halphy
    halphy Posts: 593 Forumite
    Options

The FSA gave Loans.co.uk (LCUK) a Decision Notice on 24 October 2006 which notified LCUK that pursuant to section 206 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (the Act), the FSA had decided to impose a financial penalty of £455,000 on LCUK. The penalty is in respect of breaches of Principles 2, 3 and 6 of the FSA's Principles for Businesses (FSA Principles) which occurred between 14 January and 22 November 2005 (the relevant period).

Thats me Di!!!!
  • di3004
    Options

The FSA gave Loans.co.uk (LCUK) a Decision Notice on 24 October 2006 which notified LCUK that pursuant to section 206 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (the Act), the FSA had decided to impose a financial penalty of £455,000 on LCUK. The penalty is in respect of breaches of Principles 2, 3 and 6 of the FSA's Principles for Businesses (FSA Principles) which occurred between 14 January and 22 November 2005 (the relevant period).

Thats me Di!!!!

I have a good feeling you will be okay here.:)
  • halphy
    Options
    Gosh I hope so :)

Cheers x
  • di3004
    Options
    Gosh I hope so :)

Cheers x

I have a good feeling, so it had better be a good result now.:D:T
  • halphy
    Options
    Haha I have a good feeling just dont want to get to excited.....not just yet :)
  • di3004
    Options
    Haha I have a good feeling just dont want to get to excited.....not just yet :)

Look forward to hearing the outcome of this.:D;)
  • halphy
    Options
    Ill keep you updated (hopefully soon!) :D
  • di3004
    Options
    Ill keep you updated (hopefully soon!) :D

Yes please - fingers crossed.:j:beer:
  • halphy
    Options
    Update! Recieved letter today dated 7th June..Having reviewed your file and completed our investigations Loans.co.uk have come to the concusion we will be offering you a refund on a goodwill basis!!!!!!!!!! :j

They are writin back with details of my refund!! Soo happy

Thank u Di x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family